We want to give you the best possible service.  However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we provide then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage.  If you would like to make  formal complaint, then you can contact our principal, Christopher Baldwin.  Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help if you are concerned about our behaviour.  This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.  You can raise your concerns with the SRA here

If we are unable to resolve your complaint the Legal Ombudsman can help look at your case independently.  Before accepting a complaint for investigation they will check however to see if you have tried to resolve your complaint with us firstly.  A complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must be made within 6 months of receiving a final response to your complaint.


Call: 0300 555 0333